Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Face is Numb

My face is still numb. No, its not from running too fast, it is from the dentist. The good thing is, I don't feel like eating anything.

Today I ran  with my CC for 3 miles and yes I am so excited to say that the pace was 10:49 per mile!!! I am so excited!!! I did this with a numb face too. I couldn't talk much but of course Cori once again was able to make it go by fast and reduce my time without me knowing it. If only I could take a little her with me to the half marathon and keep her in my pocket.

This morning I felt much better about my eating the ice cream yesterday. Today I did well with my eating and thinking about eating. It is going to be tempting at work, there is always something sweet floating around. So if you work with me, please don't offer me any food unless it is a fruit or vegetable.

I can do this though. I want my children to have a good role model when it comes to health.

1 comment:

  1. That is great!! I only did a mile yesterday and it was 11:30 per mile, lol.

    ReplyDelete