Thursday, July 5, 2012

Finding God

Finding God

I continue to look for Him but I can't find Him
I know he's there waiting for me to come home,
Love never failing
Waiting for me
With each word the guilt cuts my heart
He still waits for me, Love never failing,

Searching for love that only comes from the Father
Wanting and hoping,
He still waits for me, Love never failing

Where are you?
Why have you gone?
 I know you are here but the feeling is empty,
I reach for your hand but i don't feel you
I call out your name but nobody answers,

He still waits for me, Love never failing

 Looking in all the wrong places
I know you're there, Love never failing,
drifting away
 Pull me back
Tug at my heart
Tell me you're there,

Reaching for something that resembles His love,
Hoping for love never failing
 searching for You don't you see?
 Reach down and pull me out,

 I will find you, I know you are there
You call to me
 Your love never failing,
Finding God.

No comments:

Post a Comment