Friday, July 6, 2012

Dear Ginnie

Dear Ginnie,
I think you are really nice and pretty. You have beautiful blue eyes and you are really funny. You are a really good teacher and you make the best cakes. You can eat Ice cream like nobody I know. You like to camp and read, which means that you are smart. There are a few things that I need to talk to you about...you are getting on my nerves.
 1. Get over yourself
2. Quit feeling down
3. Be thankful
4. Stop acting like you are the only one that has an issue with ice cream
5. Go to the $&@! gym already
6. So what if you can't run right now, at least you can walk
7. Buy stock in your local therapist
8. Please sign up for some type of race or something to get you motivated
9. Get your hair cut and layer the Chapstick on thick
10. Get over it

I am sorry that I am writing to you and being so rude but sometimes I wonder if something is wrong with your brain? Did you miss the line for self-control? Did you fall asleep during health and nutrition class? Did you have a seizure in the middle of "how to be happy 101?". I am really excited that tomorrow you are starting a "healthy life" again for the 50th time. You can do it. I am on your side. Please let me know if you need me.

Sincerely,
Your Friend

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ginnie,
    I have this cousin, you might now her. She is beautiful inside and out. She has a beautiful, loving family. She is intelligent and talented. She makes a difference in the world everyday through her career. She has a witty, sarcastic sense of humor and is gifted with words. She makes mistakes, she loses her way now and then; she sometimes forgets how amazing, strong and resilient she is. I don't know everything about her. As a matter of fact, I haven't spent much time with her over the years. But what I do know, is that she can do anything she sets her mind to. She can accomplish any goal. She will always persevere. I know this, because she's a lot like me. ;)
    Love,
    Your Cousin

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thank you Chrissy!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete