Tuesday, June 12, 2012

No Running for a Few Weeks

Today I went to an Orthopaedic doctor about my Achilles issues. He told me I was smart, which I already knew, to come in while I could still walk.

I am going to do some physical therapy for the next few weeks to hopefully help. The sad news is he told me not to run for awhile :(

I ran 3 miles this morning and man do I miss it. I felt so much better today after running. I am allowed to swim, cycle, or use an elliptical. How exciting. I am just bursting with joy.

I already miss running but at least I am catching this thing early and can hopefully get back to it soon.

Today was a good eating day. I ate 3 healthy meals and 2 healthy snacks.

Right now I am hungry and am hallucinating. The computer is even starting to look like food.

I think I will go to bed so I don't start eating our furniture.









2 comments:

  1. Glad you got it checked out! My right calf and ankle feel all messed up. I should probably look into that. I'm thinking that you're not supposed to limp run for the first mile until it "works itself out". oops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissy, go to the doctor!!!!

    ReplyDelete