Friday, June 22, 2012

Fifty Shades of Ice Cream


I've always known that I've had a little crazy in me but last night pushed me over the edge I think.

It all started with Chic-Fil-A.

I went to Chic-Fil-A during lunch time and I knew from the beginning that it was a bad idea. Of course I ordered an Oreo Milkshake, no whip, no cherry (like that takes off a lot of calories). Its like ordering light mayonnaise instead of real mayonnaise. Mayonnaise is just bad for you, light or not.

That in itself would have been ok. But yesterday I was like a drug a addict on a Sunday morning...wanting more (no offense to drug addicts).

For a few days I've been fantasizing about going to a yogurt place and loading my cup up with yogurt and  a lot of crushed Heath Bar pieces. I've never been to a Yogurt specialty store but I've heard about them. I've heard that there is no set price. Its all about how much your cup weighs. Maybe one day I will have the courage to weigh my cup.

When I was younger I LOVED TCBY. I am imagining that it is 3 times better.

Anyways, I've been thinking about overeating ice cream for days. Waiting for the right time when I was by myself and nobody would interrupt my plan.

The time never came.

Until last night.

I knew that after the painting last night I could go to this place that I had dreamed about for the past few days and nobody would know. It was premeditated.

So as I put my seat belt on I knew that the Yogurt place I heard about was at least 20 min. away. It was late. I wanted it, but not that bad.

So I did what anybody would do...I typed Dairy Queen in my GPS. 15 miles away. Yikes.

Was it worth it? I decided no. I knew that Goodberrys would give me what I needed. That satisfaction of sweetness.

When I pulled in my parking spot, I pulled up next to 2 high schoolers in their car. The windows were down and one was in the driver's seat and another one was in the back seat. I parked too close.  I could barely get out of my door. I just knew that they would use the situation later in the evening as a good joke. There was no way I was parking again, what if Goodberry's was about to close? I wasn't going to miss out. They were very nice though. Very encouraging. "Oh you got it ma'am, don't worry you got it." They were talking about my fat butt fitting through the small space between my door and their car. I had to suck it in.

This wasn't even the bad part.

I walked up to order and of course I ordered vanilla, with Heath, with a little bit of chocolate syrup. I don't know why but I pretended that it was a to-go order. I pretended that I was ordering for Eric. I even pretended that I couldn't remember what Eric wanted. "Hmmm...what did he say he wanted? Oh yes Heath with just a little bit of chocolate syrup. "

"Do you want it in a bag miss?"

Of course I want it in a bag, its not for me. (I didn't say that, I did say yes though)

The minute I got in my car I ripped the bag open and that first bite was hard to explain. It was a very happy feeling. I was in the Red room.

I had received my drug. My brain triggered to a high mode and I felt good.

If only it lasted. Don't get me wrong, it lasted for at least 7 minutes. But afterwards, I went in to why mode?

I found Christian, although his name is Heath.

What does Fifty Shades and Ice Cream have to do with each other you might ask?

Not much but the fact that Christian and Anastasia have a similar relationship to me and Ice Cream. I am an ice cream stalker.



No comments:

Post a Comment