Monday, March 26, 2012

Feeling Fat Forever

I just don't understand why I can't say no to ice cream.

Let's just say I was caught in a Blizzard today.

I don't want to confess that I ate a Heath Blizzard from Dairy Queen because I know that there will be people that will be disappointed in me and I'm sorry. I looked it up afterwards to see how many calories I consumed, 920. Yuck.

I feel like a whale.

I am really fighting an addiction with food.

It was so good though. Every bight felt like...well it is hard to explain.

Why can't I just eat healthy? It should be that simple. I am really pissed off right now.

It just isn't fair. I feel sorry for myself. I rely on overeating to comfort me. Why do I turn to food?

Caught In A Blizzard
you have to eat enough food
but not too much
watch out for the sugar

but don't eat the splenda
don't do this
don't do that

feeling fat
eat more sugar
feeling fatter

caught in a Blizzard

dairy queen, chic-fil-a, mcdonalds,
sunset slush, goodberrys, and don't forget
Breyers

too many places
all around me
stuck

feeling fat

don't forget to hide the evidence
don't want anyone to know

caught in a Blizzard can't get out
candy surrounding me
tasting good

caught in a Blizzard can't get out
feeling down

one bite leads to another
forgetting where it started

caught in a Blizzard can't get out
been relying on myself
caught in a Blizzard can't get out

reaching for my Makers hand

caught in a Blizzard can't get out
My Father above reaches down

He takes my hand and lifts me out

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand this sweet tooth thing. Like I've said before I have sweet TEETH. A whole mouthful. It is SO hard to say no! Especially at work, where they keep sticking donuts in front of me!

    ReplyDelete