Sunday, March 18, 2012

Warning: Detox

Today I enjoyed a beautiful morning run in downtown Raleigh with my CC. It is such a pretty place and I am glad that I got to start my day off that way.

Coach Cori tricked me this morning. We were supposed to go on an 8-8 1/2 mile run and she took me on a 9.17 mile run. Maybe I need to start wearing the Garmin. Also, the first 4 miles were uphill. It felt good though and I felt really proud when she told me we ran 9.17 She really needs to go into business with this coaching thing.

Eric and I like watching documentaries about food and today we watched a new one and it ignited a spark in me that I REALLY needed. The past two weeks I've quickly gone down hill with my eating choices. I've got to stop it. I am beginning to become disgusted with myself and the amount of food I've started eating again. There is really too much to write about. I don't even know if you can call it impulse eating..it has been more than that.

So I've decided to Detox my body.

Our race is 6 weeks away. I want to see what happens to me when I don't:
1. drink coffee
2. eat sweets
3. drink alcohol

 *Warning: I might be grouchy for the first few days or weeks while it all leaves my system.
*I am waiting on giving up the coffee until Tuesday since tomorrow night I have to do a report card marathon

This will be a little easier since in a week I go on a 3 week break and it will easier for me to eat healthy.

Anybody else want to detox with me for 6 weeks??

No comments:

Post a Comment