Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Any workout ideas that I can do in my sleep?

I need energy.

Maybe I should look in to buying a couple cases of Red Bull. Probably not since I've never even tasted it.  I feel like I am always tired.

I know. I know. It is probably because I'm not excericsing which gives you more energy. That is easier said than done.

When do I have time to run? Since school started I get up at 5:30 every morning to get to work at 7:00-7:15.

Should I start sleep running? I'm sure there is research out there about some program I can do it in my sleep. I can't stand to do run after school. There are too many other things to do.

My problem is that I don't like not being good at something. I find 1 or 2 things and I do them very well. Right now my health isn't one of those things and it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment