Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I need to workout in my sleep.

I need energy.

Maybe I should look in to buying a couple cases of Red Bull. Probably not since I've never even tasted it.  I feel like I am always tired.

I know. I know. It is probably because I'm not exercising which gives you more energy.

When do I have time to run? Since school started I get up at 5:30 every morning to get to work at 7:00-7:15. Then after work it is dinner, homework, and there is no way that I am going running at 8 pm.

Should I start sleep running? I'm sure there is research out there about some program I can do it in my sleep. I can't stand to do run after school. There are too many other things to do.

My problem is that I don't like not being good at something. I find 1 or 2 things and I do them very well. Right now my health isn't one of those things and it sucks. It is just too easy to put ourselves last. To not take time to do the things we should.

I feel so tired. When I finish typing this I am going to bed. It is 8:00, why am I sooo tired??

No comments:

Post a Comment