Saturday, September 8, 2012

It feels like its been forever but it has only been 2 weeks since I've written. Well, I did a good job up until Labor Day, when we went camping. I use MyFitnessPal and loved it!! Unfortunately I stopped using it for a weekend and its been down hill since then.

I will go a few days and do well and then I will make an impulsive run to get icecream.

I think I would be able to retire if I invested in Dairy Queen. I'm thinking about not taking Reece to baseball practice anymore since it is located near a Dairy Queen.

I am really pissed and I am feeling sorry for myself this week. I should get a week out of the month that I want to just be rude to everyone and feel like my life sucks.

(As an important side note: I know my life doesn't suck: I have a wonderful husband, 2 beautiful and healthy kids, a job that I LOVE, and friends that are like family). I really couldn't ask for a whole lot more (although winning the lottery would help).

Ok now I feel guilty for complaining.

Anyways, today I am thinking about how I wish I would win the lottery. I don't play the lottery so that is going to be difficult.

I see people that are able to buy their kids whatever they want and don't have to worry about hoping someone will give you hand-me-downs. Don't get me wrong I LOVE and am very thankful for all the hand me downs we get but I have a daughter that loves clothes. I would just once like to take her shopping and let her get what she wants. Thankfully the clothes she gets from others are like NEW!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment